Body of Dust

Searching and learning; a disciple of God. A journal focused on my spiritual growth and my relationship with God. I update as often as I feel reasonable, and feel comfortable sharing these experiences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

I'm 20yrs old living in Southwest Florida and attending Florida Gulf Coast Univ for my second year.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Following Set Examples

I felt a sense of fear in writing these things about my life, what God has done for me, and what I have done for God, and where I am strong and weak. But I shouldn't be afraid, that is something someone taught me last night: don't be afraid to tell people who you are, and the message you've been given, in all the things you do.

So, I follow in those words;
God be with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home