Body of Dust

Searching and learning; a disciple of God. A journal focused on my spiritual growth and my relationship with God. I update as often as I feel reasonable, and feel comfortable sharing these experiences.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

I'm 20yrs old living in Southwest Florida and attending Florida Gulf Coast Univ for my second year.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Intro and Mission

Hi.

My name is Bryan Lewis, a second-year student enrolled at Southern Florida's Florida Gulf Coast Univeristy (FGCU). Currently, I'm a history major, but that may change with time as I discover myself more. I've been a resident of local Fort Myers, on the Southwest coast of Florida, for the past 19 years of my soon 20-year life (birthdate: Oct. 4).

I am creating this blog with a few goals in mind:

> Create a living journal that I can share with others.

> Focus the updates and entries on my spiritual growth as a Christian, and day-to-day stuff that'll keep you interested elsewhere.

> Make it look professional.

> To update as often as I can comfortably.

I have found that if it were not for college and the people I have met here and the groups I have become involved with, I would never have become so focused on my spirituality and my relationship with God that I am now. So, I am inclined to keep these thoughts in a secure place, where others could even read and relate, or not, and discuss with me on similar expreiences, thoughts, or whatever they have to share.

So, I welcome you to 'Body of Dust'.

God said to Adam:
GEN 3:19

"By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home